The teacher assistant will provide language help in one or two French schools (primary or secondary schools) : lessons will be supervised by the language teachers. The placement can be in any French region, there is no regional choice.
It is a volunteer program : 10 hours per week ; the schedule will be set with the school, from Monday to Friday.
Accommodation & meals
Full board will be provided. Lunch will be taken at school (during working days). Accommodation is included – it can be a homestay or residence or boarding at school.
Terms of participation
- Be min. 19 years old
- Have English/German or Spanish as mother tongue
- Be a EU or Non European applicants (tourist visa)
- Provide a CV, and clean criminal record
- Have a pre-intermediate level in French
- Be willing to work with school teachers
- No teaching experience/degree required but preferable
- Have travel insurance covering sickness, accidents, repatriation and third party liability
- Volunteer agreement (contract) signed between WEP and the school
placement in one or two French schools • local assistance from WEP • accommodation and meals • administrative fees • various taxes.Not included :
transfers (arrival, departure) • return transportation • local transportation • personal expenses • travel insurance • visa fees (if applicable).> CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE