The Family Stay program offers an authentic insight into the local lifestyle! Participants spend their entire stay with a host family that will consider them as a family member. There are no specific activities planned besides family outings. We propose extra options including cultural activities or a specific guarantee like a region or an urban placement.
One and a half day of cultural excursions each week.
1. Urban placement in a French city of over 50.000 inhabitants
2. Provence : discover the beautiful South of France
3. French Coastline (Mediterranean and Atlantic)
Accommodation & meals
Participants stay with a host family, in a single room with full board. Living with the locals is the best way to discover the French culture from the inside!
The transfer is not included but it can be organized. If the participant is under 18 years old, the transfer is mandatory.
Terms of participation
- Be minimum 14 years old
- Have a basic knowledge of French
- Take the program seriously, be motivated and respect family rules
- Have travel insurance covering sickness, accidents, repatriation and third party liability
Included : host family search, screening and placement process - accommodation and meals as described - activities as described - local assistance - administrative fees - various taxes
Not included : return transportation - transfer (mandatory if under 18 years old) - personal expenses - travel insurance - passport fees