If tertiary students are looking for an internship in France, WEP can organize it. An internship (unpaid) is provided that matches the professional field related to participant’s studies. Participants will develop their professional and language skills while they gain insight into the local working environment and specific culture.
Accommodation & meals
Accommodation is not included in the cost of the program, but it can be organized in a homestay family (with half board during the week and full board on the weekends). The cost of a homestay is 600 € / month.
Terms of participation
- Be between 19 and 30 years old
- Be a European citizen
- Have a high intermediate knowledge of French
- Completion of a minimum of 1 year of Higher Education
- Be currently enrolled in Higher Education
- Be looking for an internship related to your studies (mandatory internship agreement approved by the school/university)
- Introduce full application at least 6 months in advance
- Have travel insurance covering sickness, accidents, repatriation and third party liability
Included : internship search and placement process • local assistance • administrative fees • various taxes.
Not included: transfer • return transportation • local transportation • accommodation and meals (can be organized by WEP) • travel insurance • personal expenses.