Program & courses
Learn French and discover a fascinating culture within a group. Depending on the program made to order on your request, participants will attend morning classes of French language and culture, and will take part in afternoon activities and excursions.
1) Unforgettable Paris : brush up your French
Let us give you an insight into Real Paris, the world’s most popular city destination ! Seeing the Eiffel Tower and the cathedral of Notre Dame are an absolute must. What about strolling around Quartier Latin or visit worldknown museums such as The Louvre.
- Homestay option : conveniently situated (25 km south of Paris).
- Hostel option : an international hostel conveniently located in central Paris.
DAY 1 arrival and transfer to host families or residenceDAY 2 French lessons / guided tour of ParisDAY 3 French lessons / The Eiffel Tower / The Champs ElyséesDAY 4 French lessons/ Notre Dame de Paris, The Marais (Place des Vosges)DAY 5 French lessons / Quartier Latin (La Sorbonne, Jardin du Luxembourg)DAY 6 departure and transfer to coach or airport2) Discovering ToulouseIdeally situated in the heart of Southern France, between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic Ocean, the cosmopolitan and enthusiastic city of Toulouse, or the Ville Rose, mixes heritage and lifestyle, great cultural events and festival pleasures.SAMPLE PLANNINGDAY 1 arrival and transfer to host familiesDAY 2 French lessons / town quizz of Toulouse, the Pink cityDAY 3 French lessons / The Space experience theme parkDAY 4 French lessons / The Fine Arts Augustins MuseumDAY 5 French lessons / river cruise on The Canal du MidiDAY 6 departure and transfer to airport3) The flavour of Southern France : ProvenceSoak up the southern French touch, at the doorstep of Provence, next to the song of cicadas and the fields of lavender ! Pierrelatte, a nice flowery town in the south of Drôme, awaits you for an astounding stay !
4) Scenic Arcachon BayThe Bassin d’Arcachon has everything you could wish for to seduce you. With an extraordinary diversity of natural spaces, the Bassin d’Arcachon invites you to a change of scene. The nearby Dune of Pyla is Europe’s highest sand dune, measuring 105 metres high. Bordeaux, built on the banks of the Garonne River, is worldwide-know city.
DAY 1 arrival and transfer to host families
DAY 2 tour of Pierrelatte, bakery visit + archery
DAY 3 daytrip to Avignon and Nîmes
DAY 4 school integration in local High schools
DAY 5 daytrip to the seaside resort of Ste Maries de la Mer
DAY 6 departure and transfer to the airport
DAY 1 Arrival and transfer to residence
DAY 2 French lessons / discover Arcachon and shopping
DAY 3 French lessons / cruise on Arcachon Bay and walk up the Dune of Pyla
DAY 4 French lessons / excursion to Bordeaux
DAY 5 French lessons / bowling and free time
DAY 6 Check out and departure
5) Historic AngersAngers is a pleasant and green city in the historic Loire Valley. You can’t miss the impressive château that dominates this lively town, built from 1231. There are a number of places well worth visiting in Angers, you will come across the great treasures of France ! Outside the city, Terra Botanica is a giant garden theme park.
ActivitiesExcursions and activities included are samples and can be modified on request.
DAY 1 Arrival and transfer to host families
DAY 2 French lessons / Tour of Angers - castle, cathedral, treasure hunt & shopping
DAY 3 day trip to Terra Botanica theme park
DAY 4 French lessons / Brissac Castle
DAY 5 French lessons / Aquavita leisure and swimming centre
DAY 6 Departure
Accommodation & meals
Depending on the region, participants can stay with a host family, live in a residence or in holiday bungalows. Full board is included with packed lunch.
Terms of participation
- be between 12 and 18 ½ years old
- have a basic knowledge of French and take the courses seriously
Financial TermsWe are happy to offer tailor-made programs, feel free to contact us and we will work out an estimate for your group !